STD scare, help?

Q: I'm going to keep this quick.

I'm a boy and she's the girl. We are young and have not had sex, and we are both virgins. I have masturbated her and she masturbated me. There might have been some times when some sperm (possibly and probably dried) got in her mouth or maybe even near the vagina... possibly. We have both only kissed (no oral, no anal - nothing) before this relationship and don't recall any bloody kisses. Her parents don't have any STD's so there's no inheritance of any.

We don't have any symptoms but are still worried. How likely is it that either one of us has a STD (and probably both of us by now)?