STD Scare - Please Help

Q: I had unprotected sex in September with a male who is not my NOW boyfriend. Since then I've noticed:

A sore thoat a month after the incident along with 1 swollen lymph node under my ear, kind of behind my mandable on the left side.
I got a, it looked like a canker sore, on the back of my thoat, a sigle one, on the soft palate, it hurt for about 2 days and then by the 4th it was gone, this was about 2 months after the incident.
A migrane for 2 days, I never have migranes.
My period was a week early this past week and it was painless, it usually is very painful.
I have pain in the lower abdomen, I've always had pain there, never had it checked out though, but I don't know if I'm just pysologically making it worse from the stress.
Lately I have complete loss of appetite and feel I am constantly bloated with occasional pain in the lowe abdomen.
I have vaginal discharge; it doesn's have a strange odor or colour, but I do see it when we have sex sometimes.
I also suddenly have hives. By no means does it look like a rash, it's just random, they look like bug bites, all over my body, my ankles, legs, thighs, arms, back, one on my butt (nowhere near my anus), none of my chest, genitals or face. My boyfriend has a dog, I live with him, amd I do get very sneezy when the dog is around and sometimes get puffy eyes.
My now boyfriend appears to have herepes simplex eye infection, although he said he has had it before.
I dont know what to think, I am rather stressed out about it.
Do I have some soft of STD?