STD symptoms not in the genital regieon

Patient

Q: Hi,

Bit of an odd question and sincere apologies for the length of this query.

A girl I know is seeing a guy who I know is sleeping around (long story, she won't be told though) and she has recently noticed some bumps on her back, similar to pimples though they do not appear to actually be pimples, ie. you can't squeeze them.

My question is, are there any STDs that could manifest symptoms like this (she has been checked recently and DID have chlamydia - which she acquired from this guy and they have now both been treated - well, she has and he says he has) - I have no doubt he still sleeps around and these bumps seem to coincide with the timing when she started sleeping with him again. Is it likely to be a coincidence and the two events are unrelated, or could this be a second STD?

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated. I understand that no conclusive diagnosis can be made online, but if it is even a possibility, it may be enough to convince her to see the doctor again and (hopefully) leave this guy for good.

Kind Regards,
Langdon

Doctor