STD Worries: Slept with 2 women within a week of each other.

Q: I was checked for STI's and such about 8 months ago when I had a girlfriend and I was clean. After we broke up 3 months ago, I had unprotected sex with Girl A for a few weeks, then had mainly protected sex (unprotected for about 10-15 seconds) with Girl B one night, and am now having unprotected sex with Girl A again. Girl A was checked for STIs when we first started having sex and she was clean. Girl B was checked 6 months ago and was clean and has only had 1 other partner besides me since then and he is clean too according to her. However, my scrotum and sack have seemed a little extra warm and itchy lately. I also feel like they are a little darker and redder in color. On top of that, I found a red spot, not necessarily a scab, on the head of my penis today. I have scheduled an STD Testing appointment but I wanted some peace of mind before then. Should I be worried about having an STI? I can't tell if it's a self-fulfilling prophecy and I'm freaking myself out or if I should actually be worried...

Symptoms:  Warm, relatively itchy scrotum and sack (seem redder and darker), 1 red spot on the head of the penis,