Sterodrol

Patient: I have been wieght lifting for approximately 3 years. I am a healthy individual and have a strict healthy diet. I am considering taking the product sterodrol for one cycle(4 weeks). What side affect can I expect(will any be permanent). Also, am I at a bad age to take this product(19). Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Doctor: Thank you for your question. At your age, we do not recommend using this supplement. What concerns us the most is that t he claims that this product makes has not be verified by the FDA, nor its safety. Given the fact that you are already healthy, and following an regular weight lifting routine, you should observe results gradually without the use of any supplementation.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com