Sticky fluid comes out of penis when (ONLY) milked " NOT A DISCHARGE"

Patient : Am 24 yrs old male For me its not really discharge since it never "dishcarges" on its own. Its only when I milk my penis. First thing in the morning it will often be whitish, looking like semen. Then, for the rest of the day it is typically clear and rather thick. Doctor looked at my urine under a microscope and said it was "totally clear" and sent me on my way. I can back the next week, trying not to urinate before I went in. He looked at the "discharge" after milking it and said it was normal glandualr fluid and to not worry about it. I then (over the course of a few weeks) had 3 swabs done for chlamydia which were all negative, and one swab for gonorrhea which was also negative. One place looked at a urethral swab under the microscope and said there was no red blood cells, no nothing. Over this time I was given 2g of zithromax, doxycycline 100mg twice a day for a week, and 2g of metronidazole. From what I know, that should have taken care of most reasons for urethritis. Yet the pattern persists of semen looking "discharge" upon first milking, then clear the rest of the day. So I guess I'm trying to trust my negative STD testing. And even if I did have some kind of false negative that all the medication should have knocked it out. Andalso trying to take comfort in and believe that I didn't have anything in the first place. My last exposure was unprotected oral sex in the middle of february. Unprotected vaginal sex in early october.