Still feel bad

Q: Hello. 5 days ago I had some sort of stomach bug and vomited for about 12 hours. Days later I still feel very fatigued, sweat a lot, no appetite, off and on nauseous and also have orange urine. Should I be concerned?

Symptoms:  orange urine, fatigue, no appetite, nauseous, sweating

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that your body is still working to rid itself of this infection and since you have been vomiting you are possible experiencing some electrolyte imbalances and dehydration. We recommend that you increase your fluid intake by drinking copious amounts of water and electrolyte fortified sports drinks to replenish what has been lost by vomiting. If your symptoms are not improving, it would be wise to see your doctor to see if need to be prescribed antibiotics to assist in clearing this infection.

Thank you for choosing