Still hurting 7 months after sprain and dislocation?

Patient

Q: Hi, I dislocated my elbow almost 7 months ago (reduced by itself) and sprained my MCL in two places. The sprain was an advanced grad 2. After full rest, medication, a brace, ice, physiotherapy, gradual return to activity, it still hurts (7 months seem long to me). It still hurts and swells up when I exercise (7 times a week). How can I do to get rid of this lasting pain once and for all?

Symptoms:  Quite a lot of swelling during and after my swimming practice, pain, soreness when I extend my arm fully, quite a loss of mobylity (can't bend my elbow completely)
Doctor