Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Still nautious from a Yeast infection or Pelvic Infection?

Still nautious from a Yeast infection or Pelvic Infection?

Patient: I was recently diagnosed with a mild yeast infection about two weeks ago and a severe pelic inflammatory infection. I took a antibiotic for a week and then took the medicine for the yeast infection. Although today i woke up and i have been feeling nautious all day. Is it possible the medicine didnt clear the infection?

Doctor: Your symptoms could be the result of the side-effects of the medication and may not necessarily mean that the drug was i neffective. You may want to see your doctor after completing the medication to test whether the infection has be cleared or not.