Still on my period 9 days and going

Patient : I have been on my period for 9 days now. Normal at first then 3 days in lots of clotts no bigger than a quarter. Then it got really light and now is almost like spotting. Im bloated and pain down my right leg. 2 weeks Prior to my period I spotted for 2 days then a week after I spotted for 2 days again. My period is normally 4 days from start to end. I have no kids but have lost almost 60 lbs in the past 5 months.
Symptoms:  No cramping pain in right leg. Head ache and still on my period 9 days in