Stitches on the leg, when can I resume work?

Patient : Dear Doctor - I have stitches in the back of my leg just below my knee and was just wondering when i should return to work has i don't want to damage my stitches. My job involves walking around, sitting at a desk, moving of furniture all the above as and when. When not doing the above i am in the office. I struggle to bend.
Doctor :   Your job profile will not cause damage to the stitches or any complication otherwise. You may return to work as soon as you like. Hope I could answer your question, take care.