Stomach ace

Q: Hello, the past few weeks, ive had a issue with one annoying stomachace, been eating and drinking normally, loads of water. but it just does not end. ive not been able to go to the bathroom decently, only peeing so far, first thought was that i was having a constipation (or however its written) but i was able to do some minor poo today.
Earlier it was mainly loose poo and lose stomach.
The pain is easy describeable as i feel like im sick, and want to throw up, but im just not able to do so at all. and i feel constantly somehow hungry even after eating alot. Feeling fatigue, sleeping alot and coldsweat at occational times