Stomach and Back Pains

Q: My back hurts all over, it makes my stomach hurt and I constantly feel like I have to throw up but I don't. What could this be?

Symptoms:  Back ache, stomach ache

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query at “”

There are many possible causes that may cause vomiting.
Hyperacidity leading to stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer may reflect in such type of symptom where the stomach pain is referred to back and parson feels pain in the back.
If you are having pain and discomfort while eating and get relieved after vomiting means there is a possibility of gastric ulcer.
Esophagitis, Gastroesophageal reflux syndrome (GERD), Hiatus hernia (hernia in diaphragm), Cholecystitis (Infection f gall bladder), Jaundice, Vestibulitis of ear and certain anemia may cause vomiting. Very rarely, tumours in upper GI tract may cause vomiting.
You are advised to consult your doctor who may take proper history, examine you, do the necessary investigations like USG abdomen, Upper GI endoscopy rule out the cause of such symptoms and may advise you the proper treatment.
The Doctor may prescribe you good quality antiemetic and antacids.

Hope this was helpful