Stomach Cramps, Headaches and Lack of Appetite for past three weeks.

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm a 16 year old female and about three weeks ago after sex with my boyfriend (or around that time) i have been experiencing very painful stomach cramps which have worsened over the weeks, along with terrible headaches (which came about the second week) and a complete loss of an appetite. We had protected sex, and he DID NOT ejaculate or come close, since it was too painful (loss of virginity). Im also lactose intolerant, but the pain Im used too isnt like this at all! I also received my period last week for 6 days, so i hope pregnancy isnt the answer! Also, it worsens usually after eating (since i have to force myself to eat). Please help ASAP !

Doctor