Stomach/ down to the balls pain

Q: Hi,
My stomach has been hurting lately and it started around thursday night, I woke up and had to sit at the bathroom but it didnt help.
for about 3 days after it was hurting really bad and I was leaning over pretty much the whole day, as I got home and just sat in the couch it felt better. After the pain my stomach just started to feel funny and so did I, like I was high almost. Now I am just tired but not like i want to sleep just like I cant do anything. It also looked like I had blood in my urine, the first time around august 6 and then about a week and a half later. Just 3 or 4 times and then it was completely gone. When the 2nd time occurred it was hurting in my balls/stomach just before.

I am in a relationship since 3 years so no new sexual interactions

Not really sure what to do since I don't have an insurance. Any suggestions or advice of what I could do or what it could be would be very appreciated
Thank you for your time /Philip

Symptoms:  Stomach pain, balls hurt/sensitive