Stomach hurts from counting calories or not?

Patient

Q: My name is Charlene, I am 20 years old, and my tummy hurts.
So all my life I have been learning about proper ways to workout all by myself. Resonantly I got a app that counts my calories, I set it to eat 1200 and work out for 300 to 500 calories a day, did that for a long time but resontly a childhood symptom started to resurface. I remember my mom cooking a bit late and me getting crazy nauseous and needing to eat a snack. Now that I am eating a small amount it has happened again. I changed my calorie intake to 1500 after a workout friend yelled at me that I was not eating enough. jump to 2 weeks later, something that started yesterday I am crazy hungry (that means nauseous in my world)!! I am getting this nauseous feeling every hour!?!? so I eat, I feel like a black hole but I feel normal again. I just wanna know if I can fix this by eating more or do I need to go to a doctor.

Symptoms:  Nauseous
Doctor