Stomach issues PLEASE HELP!

Patient

Q: I am at my wits end with my stomach. This has been going on now for 3 months. I have had an endoscopy and was diagnosed with a "small" hiatal hernia and gastritis. I have had an ultrasound that showed only several small polyps in my gallbladder. My liver and pancreatic enzymes were both tested and were normal.

The pain has been mostly on and seldom off for 3 months. It is located just below my breat bone and to the left and feels like a badly pulled muscle when its at its worse. The pain also extends to the entire stomach and abdomen almost like you would feel if someone punched you in the stomach where it radiates throughout my entire abdomen. This zaps just about any energy I have. When I eat it seems to reside temporarily only to get worse after about 45 min or so. I have lost about 5 pounds but I attribute that to my diet change which is the GERD diet. My bowel movements arent as regular although the dr said it could be due to the change in diet and meds. No blood in the stool and rarely diarhea. The reflux is better since the Protonix but they pain is not going away and out of a 1 to 10 can be an 8 or 9 when its bad. Any advice or insight would be great as I am at a loss and frankly I dont think the dr knows what to do. He doesnt feel its the hernia, said gallbladder doesnt present on left side. He mentioned a stomach emptying test? Also after I eat I am hungry again in seemingly less then an hour?

Doctor