Stomach noises, hand pain

Q: It all started when I ate something bad ( i think ), almost last year, At night , i started throwing up very badly ( at the same time, I was passing feces uncontrollably ), the next day i was fine again, just a little tired, my fingers joints started swelling after some time with little pain when trying to move them ( but stopped after 2 days ) , and my stomach started making loud noises, also I started passing lots of gases ( in the beginning I didnt think it was related )

I went to a Dr. , he said that its all because of the change in my diet ( which was true, I was abroad on a work contract ) , but after few months of fixing my diet, I still had the same problems, so I went to the same Dr. and he said the same thing to me again ( he didnt do any tests -except listen with the speaker- ).

My work contract finished , and for 2 months now, Am sure that my diet is as good as ever, but still no change to my condition, which is worst at night when am trying to sleep.

I went to a Dr. here, which made blood tests (that showed everything is fine), and prescribed me ( ControloC and Duspatalin ), for the gases .

2 weeks now, i almost finished the medication , and still no change, if anything , my hand pain is a little worst, and sometimes I get stomach pain now -comes and goes- .

Moving my hands in anyway, causes the joints to crack, sometimes my chest bones crack as well (this is new, started almost 1 month ago).

My hand pain is located in the area ( Elbow to Fingers ) and i feel them weaker (alot) , the pain is mostly from the upper side of the hand near the wrist.

My stomach is making very loud noises that I find it hard to sleep sometimes, the noises are concentrated in the left upper quadrant -just below the ribs- and in the lower right quadrant -just above the hip- ( and if any of these positions is pushed a little by hand, the sounds occur )

I have no trouble in going to the toilet and/or passing at all .

I am a heavy smoker , and a social drinker ( not much )

Please tell me , to what type of Dr. i should go ? and what is going on inside me !

Symptoms:  - stomach loud noises
- hand pain
- joints cracking
- gases