Stomach pain

Patient

Q: Hey so i had stomach pain five months ago and it lasted for two months then went away then in recent weeks it came back.
the pain was in the middle upper left side adn sometimes in the belly button area. the pain would either be dull but still painful or sharp. and the pain would last 5min to four hours.
whenever the stomach pain would happen it went straight to the back. while this was hapening for the two months i feel like i wanted to puke all day every day non stop.
ive had a few ultra sounds xrays blood work and a fluroscopy and they didnt find anything.

Doctor