Stomach pain and sleepinees or semi-consciousness after eating.

Patient

Q: I have pain in stomach that leads to sleepiness or semi-consciousness after meals, particularly after dinner. It lasts about 10 minutes to 30 minutes. This occurs only when I lie down after meals and particularly so if I lie down on my left side. I am 50 yrs old diabetic with erratic sleeping habits. Of late I am woken up by the urge to urinate and afterwards I feel rawness in my bladder for a while. I had not experienced this rawness or the urge to urinate in the past while asleep. For your information I also suffer from acidity ( it is not as acute as it used to be a few years ago) and gas and constipation. Appreciate your diagonosis or help. Thank you.

Doctor