Stomach pain possible hernia

Patient : My partner has suffered with stomach pain and passing small amounts of blood for the last 18months and in this time has had a colonoscopy and seen the gynecologist which have both had negative results. Yesterday she was admitted to hospital with stomach pain in her side and received an ultrasound in the hope to reveal it was a hernia unfortunately no hernia was found during the scan. Any thoughts or opinions would be welcomed. Thanks in advance Joe
Symptoms:  Pain in the stomach, stomach bloating, passing blood often