Stomach pains and vomiting

Patient

Q: I have uncomfortable stomach pains like around my belly button,i was throwing up,and i feel really weak. please help me

Doctor

A:   Pain around the belly button and history of vomiting could be due to gastroenteritis, appendicitis or renal stones. I would suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and necessary tests. Your doctor may order blood-work, an ultrasound and an abdominal x-ray to make a diagnosis. Treatment ill depend on the cause. In the meantime it is important that you keep yourself well hydrated. I wish you well, take care.