Stomach problems

Q: Hi my name is Sarah i am 25 years old i have 2 children (3yr old girl and 1yr old boy) both where born through vaginal delivery.
Over the past 11 months i have gradually became very unwell. It started with sore hands and wrists and feeling very tired then gradually it progressed to sever constipation, horrible pain in my bottom all the time.
Then over the last view months i've been feeling very nauseous and the past two weeks i've been vomiting a lot and feeling nauseous all day and night. Also in the last two weeks the top of both my legs have become covered in massive bruises even though i haven't done anything to them.
Yesterday i got an extremely bad pain across the top and middle of my belly. It was so sever i couldn't even stand up. It lasted about 10 min that slowely eased off.
I can no longer have intercourse with my husband because afterwards i get really bad cramps in my lower belly and pain in my bottom for hours.
I often have blood in my vomit and stools
i had a blood test in April that showed that i am iron deficient anemic and i had a colonoscopy in June that found a pollip and some inflammation but the dr said the because of my age they will leave it for a year or 2 and then check it again.
Do you have any idea what could be going on with me?