Stomach problems

Q: Please help me. I can't figure out what is wrong with me. Any guess would be so greatly appreciated. I'm so tired of being sick. I am a junior in college. Starting last year around august before coming back to school for my sophomore year this stomach problem began. Sometimes it happens once a month or every other month and sometimes it happens more than one time a week. I go to bed feeling perfectly fine and I wake up in the middle of the night with a terrible churning feeling in my stomach. When I wake up i have to run to make it to the bathroom in time before i start throwing up. I throw up for a good hour sometimes longer. Once i am completely done throwing up I feel perfectly fine. I never have a fever or am sick at all the next day. This has never occurred during the day. Theres only been 2 or 3 times that I have ever felt some stomach discomfort before bed before an incident. Usually I feel normal going to bed. Generally it occurs around 3am. What I find very weird is I thought the problem was gone because from June-about Oct 25 it didn't happen a single time but now it seems its back. I don't understand why it stopped over summer. It might have nothing to do with it i don't know. I know this is probably not the kind of question for this website but I really need help. I don't know what else to do and I can't take it. I'm so tired of being sick. Any ideas?

One time I felt it coming on before bed i took some antacid medication but i still threw up that night.