Stomach problems are making life miserable and sleep impossible

Patient : I have not had much of an appetite the past two days, and have been eating fairly little because: When I don't eat, I feel nauseated. When I do eat, I have an upset stomach and it goes back to nausea after just a few hours. I'm shaking from hunger, but I don't feel hungry. What is wrong with me? I feel just awful. I don't want to eat, I don't want to not eat, and it's keeping me from sleeping. What can I do to alleviate these symptoms? I've tried antacids, ibuprophen, and anti-gas pills. Please help! Also, I have issues with low blood sugar, and have been under a lot of stress lately. I never can finish a full meal and usually eat often.