Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Stomach shakes when heart beats

Stomach shakes when heart beats

Patient: Hi,I am Mith from india. I am 19 years old Boy. My height is 6ft and weight is 87kg. My stomach and chest is vibrate whwn heart beats. When i am in bed I can sense it with my head also. Please help me to solve this problem. I cant sleep well because of this. I facing this by two weeks.

Symptoms: No

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you. These symptoms of Chest and Stomach fluttering are known as “Palp itations” Now, Palpitations can be because of Cardiac issues and can also be because of anxiety, thyroid issues, drugs. I would like to rule out Thyroid issues and Cardiac Arrhythmias in cases of Palpitations.You should check if you are taking any drugs like Salbutamol for Asthma.You should go to your doctor would order tests for you after clinical examinations. You would require Thyroid Profile, ECG, EchoIf they are normal, you should start practicing yoga and meditation. Avoid excess of caffeine. I would advise you strongly not to consume alcohol and do smoking in case you do.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.

Patient: Thanks for your information doctor.