Stomach ulcer and alcohol.

Q: Hello. I've been drinking a tad too much for the past 2 years and ended up with stomach pains and chest pains, also a couple of other symptoms, so I went to my doctor.

She said I probably had a stomach ulcer and that my nerves were affected by my alcohol consumption. She adviced me to stop and i've contacted AA. I'm on my 7th day (I'm not taking pills related to helping me get off alcohol) and I am about to break down mentally, that may be overeacting though. When I have a stomach ulcer is it okay to drink non-alcoholic beer, when i say non-alcoholic I mean those with around 0,5%? - I know that the amount of alcohol is not much, but I am still getting a little skeptical, especially after being dumb and reading internet articles saying pregnant woman should stay away from even that little alcohol, surely it must have some affect on my recovery as well then?