Stool, birth control, close to peerion

Patient

Q: I have been on the BC pill for about 3 and a half months and there has been times i have took it late, this week i have been having diarrhea in my underwear but i think its coming from the vaginal area this has happened before like a couple months back and i checked, it looked like it was coming from that area. should i be worried? is it the Pill? i have been constipated when this happens, its dark like dark brown close to black almost.
Beautigirl.

Symptoms:  Constipation, feeling like i have to pee sometimes.
Doctor