Stop or slow hair growth

Patient

Q: How to stop or slow growth of facial and body hair ?
i am a female teenager and hair is growing all over my body and its pretty unattractive, so i as wondering if there was a way to stop or just stop it
from coming back so fast

Symptoms:  -
Doctor

Q: Healthy 22 y/o female mildly overweight no medical history. Last week while running my fingers through my hair I noti...

Q: I'm 28 year old female on 40mg of isotretinoin. It's been 7 weeks, I have naturally curly hair that is very dry and s...

Q: Hello i have to take a hairfollicle test for a custody hearing tomorrow i have been clean 30 days. Before that i use...

Q: Hi, I had a question in regards to my hair loss. I am a male, 24 years of age, and have hair loss for roughly 3 years...

Q: My hair has been falling out excessively for the past few years. I have no signs or family history of MPB, but just d...

218

173

138

98