Stopped birth control and trying to get pregnant, missed period and no pregnancy symptoms, pregnant?

Patient : Hi Doctor I am very much trying to get pregnant. I used birth control pills for 2 months and then stopped. For the month of January I haven't used any type of protection. I also missed my period and I am 21 days past ovulation. A week ago I had diarrhea for a couple of days, other than that, no other pregnancy symptoms. I do not have tender breasts, nothing. I also don't feel pregnant at all. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant? I just don't know what to think anymore.