Stopped birth control could I be pregnant

Q: Stopped my birthday control November 5. Had a early period November 9-14. Had unprotected sex Nov 15. I have had light cramping and a clear jelly like discharge with blood steaks in it. Some lower back pain. Am I possibly pregnant?

Symptoms:  Clear jelly like discharge streaked with blood and then last week pink discharge

Thanks for contacting

Once you are off contraception and had your menses between 9-14th Nov , then you are no more protected in the fresh cycle. If you have had sex on 15th then it is to be understood that you were in your safe period and ovulation had not occurred b then , so chances of pregnancy are minimal.

The clear discharge and cramp in the middle of the cycle are indicative of ovulation and not pregnancy signs per se.
If you happen to miss your periods this time then you may opt for a urine pregnancy test after 7 days to rule out or confirm pregnancy . And if teh symptoms continue then you may check for blood serum beta hcg levels by day 22 to day 26 of your cycle to check for raised levels which are indicative of pregnancy.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,