Stopped having periods 7 yrs ago

Patient : I AM 56 YEARS OLD, STOPPED HAVING A PERIOD ABOUT SEVEN YEARS AGO, ABOUT A YEAR AGO FOR A BOUT A WEEK AND A HALF I HAVE HAD BLOOD WHEN I WIPE (LIKE A PERIOD) BUT TODAY I WOKE UP USED THE RESTROOM AND BIG CLOT, WITH IN MIN. I USED THE RESTROOM AGAIN TWO MORE NOT AS BIG BUT NOT SMALL, AGAIN WHEN I GO TO WORK TWO MORE, AND NOW ABOUT TWO HOUR LATER ANOTHER ONE . WHAT COULD THIS BE ?
Symptoms:  JUST A LITTLE CRAMPING NOT REALLY ANYTHING
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. As mentioned that you have already achieved menopause seven years back and this is the first time that you are experiencing post-menopausal bleeding in the form of clots since last 2 weeks now. Any form of postmenopausal bleeding is to be investigated to rule out any evidence of local cervical cause of bleeding ( could be a growth or cervical cancer) and a possible uterine cause ( endometrial hyperplasia or uterine cancer). It is suggested that you should report to your physician soon for a complete examination which shall include a per speculum exam with PAP smear, bimanual per vaginal exam, hormonal profile, ultrasound pelvis to check for endometrial thickness and then a endometrial biopsy to rule out uterine cancer. Further treatment would be based on the results. I hope I have answered you query in detail. Wishing you good health. Regards