Stopped taking Birth Control, had unprotected sex, could I be pregnant?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex around the 26th of Janurary. I was taking Birth control at the time. but that mornning i had forgotten to take my pill. i figured i would just take it the next day, becuase thats what my doctor told me to do, but later that day i got unexpectedly sent to live with my friend and i had to stop taking my birth control. Lately i have been experiencing signs of being pregnant. Ive been having really bad morning sickness, ive been really tired lately,even though i have gotten a good amount of sleep. this has happened before. at the end of last year i think i had a misscarige though. but a week after we had sex i started my period. but yet im still having symptoms. Yesterday i was supposed to start my period. is there a possibility that i could be pregnant?

Doctor