Stopped the pill due to diarrhea and then had unprotected sex

Patient : I am on the pill and had diarrhea last week that lasted for five days and i didnt use any extra protection now my periods are due and i have constant nausea and am burping even on an empty stomach and have occasional lower stomach and back pain and today i got my bleed but it is only brown discharge and i see nothing on the tissue when wiped.i have very headaches too
Symptoms:  headache nausea backpain occasional lower stomach cramps burping
Doctor :   You seem to have developed an intestinal infection. It is not clear if you discontinued your 'pills' because of your dia rrhoea even so since the incident took place towards the end of your cycle. You are not likely to be pregnant. Please consult your doctor for your stomach ailment.