Stopping birth control

Patient : Hi, I take microgestin birth control and it has really done some awful things and I would like to come off of it. Just to make sure it was from the birth control, I had a doctor look and he put me on an antibiotic that treat bv or trich. Can I just stop taking it or how should I go about doing so?
Symptoms:  Thick, curdy mild to no odor discharge (side effect of this birth control) enlarged tender breasts and itching of the genital area (another side effect of this birth control) I just recently stopped all the bleeding from it as well.