Stopping the Pill

Q: Hi,

My girlfriend recently stopped taking the pill as of February 1st. Within February 5-15th we had sex only twice. Both times I was protected. When I was not protected my Gentiles were no where near close to her vagina.

Before she got off the pill her time for her period was about the 25. 26th of every month. At the end of february it didn't start until the 28th of February. And it was for about a day and a half. She said it was the heaviest period that she has had ever. Which I have read online that your first one after stopping the pill will be very heavy.

My question is, after stopping the pill for 2+ years and only having a period for one day. Would she be pregnant? Or is that normal after stopping BC?