Q: Hello,

Last week I underwent strabismus surgery on my right eye. The 'turn' in my eye has now moved to the opposite when I wear glasses - my eyes are near perfectly straight without glasses but when i wear them my eye 'turns' hence strabismus. Obviously I want my eyes to look cosmetically good (this was my main reason behind the surgery, so i could remove my glasses without a 'turn'- now i have a turn with glasses on.

I am seeing my eye doctor tomorrow, I just want some advice from you. Should I ask for a second surgery and let them attempt to make the turn with glasses on, less noticable or should i ask for my right eyes prescription to be lessened?