Strain in front part of both knees, feeling that bones moving or clicking in right kneeStarin

Patient : Hi, i am 27 years old and i feel strain in front part of both knees and in my right knee i feel the bones touching or moving when i walk. I don,t feel any pain in bones,but i feel strain in front part of both knees. I use train as mode of transport, so i stand for almost one and a half hour every morning.... At work place i am sitting all day... Then in evening i do yoga in office (three times a week) and then again stand in train for one and a half hour to reach back home. My diet is usually whole wheat and vegetables. Since about two or three years i have considerably reduced my intake of sugar and refined flour... This is just to stay slim, no other reason. Please tell me what could be the reasons for this knee strain in front part of both knees and the feeling of bones moving in right knee.
Symptoms:  Strain in front part of both knees, feeling that bones are moving or clicking when i walk.