Strange addiction of masturbating

Patient: Good evening..m 19 year old guy from inida..i had a strange addiction of masturbating..it started 3 years ago..i was not aware whether it was good or bad for me..i jst did it coz of the pleasure..its quiet shame full for me to say so..but knw i came to knw its harmful in many cause..it will lack u in ur physical fitness..cause blindness..n many other things..nothing has been such with me of GOD’s grace..but my body has become very weak and feabel..i have lost all my stamina and strength and power..my fitness has declined..i have recently joined gym..i feel good..but what i want to know is..will i be able to bring myself back as i used to be..fit muscular ..with strength and power..i said no to masturbating.. n i mean it..jst hlp me..whether doing gym will get me back coz i have read some where that wen u masturbate u loose protein ..and sperms contains purest form of protein..i am following a good diet chart..eating 8 times a day..jst help wheter i can get back myself..doing gym and eating a lot will get my old days back. thank you 🙂

Doctor: I am not really understanding your question. There is nothing wrong with masturbation and it has no relation with your p hysical fitness.

Guest: I have had that addiction too..it weakened my body,a little movement would cause heartbeat raise and weakness.