Strange behavior

Patient : Since I was a child I have the constant need to rub my hands with water or cream. I even used to put them on my mouth. I do it every 5 minutes and some sounds and things I touch really bother me and make me do this, like touching in some tissues, the sound of people rubbing dry hands. What can it be? What specialist should I look for? Thank you!
Symptoms:  Since I was a child I have the constant need to rub my hands with water or cream. I even used to put them on my mouth. I do it every 5 minutes and some sounds and things I touch really bother me and make me do this, like touching in some tissues, the sound of people rubbing dry hands.