Strange bleeding could i be pregnant?

Patient

Q: AF 3 days early with light/mild bleed with small clots for ONE day (only needed a pad or two, didn't fill them) then went to brown spotting (liner) for 3 days? why?

Symptoms:  Slight cramping on right side, feeling really tired.
Doctor

Thanks for the query on ATD.
The bleeding could be a sign of your cycles, but with altered flow due to hormonal or pill related or stress induced changes. The symptoms go in favor of premenstrual symptoms and dysmenorrhea during a cycle. In case of an intercourse in the past cycle, this may even mean an early pregnancy with abnormal discharge. It is better to consult a gynecologist and take a beta Hcg test to rule out pregnancy and act accordingly.
Hope this helped.
Regards,