Strange bumps on penis, not sure what they are


Q: Ok, first I'm going to start off saying that I haven't been sexually active in about 3 years. About 4-6 months ago I started noticing small bumps on both my shaft and two stranger looking things more on the lower part, somewhat on the upper scrotum region close to the penis. Anyways, they don't seem to be growing in size, at least not since I noticed them. They don't hurt, itch or anything like that. Im torn between HPV, molluscum contagiosum or even sebaceous glands. Anyways, I was wondering if there was a way you could take a look, I took some pictures and cropped them so you could clearly see what they looked like. If you could please let me know I'd really appreciate it.

Symptoms:  Stange bumps on penis

A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...

Q: Was having testicul pain and frequent urination, went to urgent care the took a "clean catch" urine sample...

Q: The guy I started dating had hpv genital warts in 2011 and had them burnt off my a doctor. He hasn't seen any warts ...

Q: Will leucocytes and nitrates show up on a uti test if you have chlamydia or gonerreah?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon