Strange Bumps on Scrotum?

Q: Strange bump on my scrotum, it has been there for about a year, started at 15 I'm currently 16, I am not sexually active. If i'm not mistaking it appeared after scratching my scrotum and might have cut myself. I am unsure. Its just that its bothering me knowing its there. There is no pain coming from it, its just annoying. There is no itchiness as well.

At first it started off as a single inflamed bump with puss etc but over the months died down and healed eventually turning into a smaller bump which broke apart and became three smaller ones. I don't know what this is. I just want to get rid of it. Any ideas on how to do so and what this might be based on the info I gave?

Symptoms:  None at all, just the bumps I described, they don't prohibit me from doing anything, and are not noticeable to me unless I touch them or lift up the scrotal sack for a view of the bumps.
Strange Bumps on Scrotum?-1