Strange desire for skirts

Patient

Q: Hi doctor,I am 20 year old male.Lately I am having a strong desire to wear women skirts,I had the same desire 2 years back when I was lonely and not in contact with outside world(summer vacation),when the school reopened everything became normal..next two years I went on holidays on vacations so no desire..now I am a college drop out since 2 months I am searching for a new programme to study so I have no contact with outside world except my family..thus the desire..and another thing Mysteriously seeing a woman in skirt turns me on,I imagine of having sex with her I have strange thing for skirts Why?Please dont skip anything..and reply me whats my problem..THANKS..

Symptoms:  Syptoms-thinking about skirts all the time,woman wearing it,myself wearing..
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You seem to have a sexual fantasy and it is normal to have one. Most people have a sexual fantasy but they don't usually disclose it. As long as the symptoms you are having are not harming anyone including yourself, there is no need to worry. I would also recommend that you meet friends on a regular basis; at least 2 times a week.

This will help you not think of stuff always. If you cannot stop thinking about it, talk to a Psychologist to get help. They will be able to guide you in the right path. All the best.