Strange feeling to constantly urinate?

Q: I'm not sure if this is related to the birth control I am currently using (Monofeme 150-30mcg) which I am currently on my 2nd period with, but recently I have suffered constipation (which is completely normal for me before and during) and a strange urge to urinate routinely. Although it's not a normal feeling....
I will go to the bathroom and have to urinate immediately- I have only a couple of minutes from the time the feeling hits to the time I actually have to go to find a bathroom for fear I will literally wet myself- and then once I have urinated and washed my hands that same immediate need to pee hits again, so I go back to the bathroom and when I sit down it disappears until I push a little and the tiniest amount of urine comes out. Before I had to go to the bathroom 4 separate times before that feeling stopped occurring and it has been like this for the past 3 days!!! It's really annoying me because obviously at work I can't go to the bathroom, come back, go to the bathroom, come back etc. I would just like to know what is wrong with me, if it's normal and related to my period and when it will stop. I am sexually active but am using the pill only as a backup to condoms- so there is very, very, very little chance that I am pregnant.