Strange fluids coming out of penis

Patient : I am feeling pain in my pennis and having strange fluids coming out of my pennis what can this be?the first two days the fluids were just coming out but felt no pain now this is the third day i am now feeling pain
Symptoms:  fever,pain on the pennis(inside the vein)
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you could have contracted a sexually transmitted infection. It is impo rtant that you seek medical attention for this problem as soon as you can to be thoroughly examined and begin treatment for this infection. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com