Strange Knee Pain - Back and Exterior

Q: Hi, I'm 23 years old, and I'm in the military. After four months in booting camp, I made a bad reception and fell from 2,5meters high, on an exercice (we do it regularly and we must jump from that platform), falling on my right side and felt a pain in my right knee. Since then I started to feel pain on my right knee, on the back of the knee, exterior part. Now I have one month vacations, and since I completely stopped sports, the pain increased, appeared on the other knee too, and now stabilized. It hurts more after a short period of immobilisation (when I sleep, sit, etc) and fades almost totally after I move the knee. It doesn't hurt when I walk or when I run. Because I had two periostitis in both tibias, I had to take a 15 days' treatment of 75mg of Voltaren, the periostitis are gone but it had absolutely no effect on my knee pain.

I already saw an osteopath who touched and manipulated my knee with no effect... the pain still there as always. I saw an orthopedic surgeon, he made me take some RX of the knee and he said it was OK, nothing in there, and that the pain would eventually disapear with time... that was one month and half ago and the pain still there.

I don't know what to do or think, the pain still there, and even if it's not too bad because it only hurts when I move after a period of immobilisation and sometimes I feel there is "something" in there when I walk (not really pain, but I feel something like a pressure or a very diffuse pain), I fear it may hide some serious problem who can compromise my career and get worse when I'll restart my trainning in booting camp in one week, specially because I'm on the airborne and it's my dream to stay in the military career. Any advice or idea would be appreciated.

For the record, my feet are very sightly "pes cavus" but I already made foot orthoses and started to use them two weeks ago, but didn't see any direct result on my knee problem.

PS: I sent an image of where I feel the pain - more or less - it's a bit diffuse as pain