Strange lumps around the female genitalia?

Patient : I'm sixteen, and I've had lumps forming between the crease of my thigh and female genitalia since I was about fourteen. They're often full of pus and blood, and very painful (though smooth to the touch, not scabbing or anything), and they can sometimes swell up to the size of a grape and not reduce in size for weeks! I'm very concerned, and nervous about approaching my parents or a doctor. I've never had intercourse, so I really can't even begin to figure out what it could be. Please, can anyone help?
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: My girlfriend has been having brown discharge for four days now without any other symptoms of pregnancy we've had unp...

Q: Fell on my neck in a port activity. Since then I have some pain in my left arm it comes and goes, depends on my move...

Q: I am a 55-year old NYC woman who flew to Vienna for a wedding and a European holiday. After exiting the airplane 3 da...

Q: Good morning. Several months ago I saw an ENT for persistent throat clearing. My chief complaint was constant post na...

Q: Hello. :( I've had some amount of rectal bleeding for a couple of days now, there's blood from there in the toilet ev...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon