Strange odd feelings all over the body an head

Q: Can you help me understand what is happening to me, something is happening, maybe in my head, maybe something with pre-seizures, or maybe in my blood, and i want to know what can i do to return to normal?

Symptoms:  Feeling weird, light, some times weak, uneasy, feel heart rate in teeth when close to eachoder, buzz feeling in teeth and lips, fearful, weird light feeling or feeling of slight odd pressure behind my nose between eyes, or all over my behind my face or mouth, the feeling that something is going to happen, every symphtom or feeling becomes stronger when falling asleep, and because of that, i can not sleep or fall sleep