Strange open skin sore that keeps coming back

Patient

Q: I got a small sore under my right butt cheek, more upper leg area a few weeks ago, I never cut it on anything i don't remember scratching, nothing like that, it became super painful so I put Neosporin and a band aid to try to keep it covered, it went away but left a scar, now i have the exact same small round sore right next to the old one and i am wondering what it could be, its painful to touch and appeared out of no where. also it kind of looks infected, I'm trying my best to keep it clean. looked infected before i even noticed it

Symptoms:  Skin open sore
Strange open skin sore that...-1
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. This sore does seem to be infected. It is possible that this could have been a comedone (pimple) which ruptured and became infected. It would be wise to have this examined by your doctor and treated with a stronger topical antibiotic. We recommend that you keep the area clean and dry while it heals.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com